Isabel is going back to China.....and now we are home

Isabel is going back to China.....and now we are home
we will be here until all our kids have a family of their own

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Two weeks home...

It seems we were in China a vast amount of time ago.....and yet it was only two weeks!!!  I cannot believe how busy I have been since then. No wonder we become so immersed in our lives we forget everything else going on around us. As well as going back to work and caring for the house and the girls I have been organizing all of the trip photos. Not only here on the blog, but making DVD's with music. I am quite proud of them because they look great! 
Isabel is going to do a presentation at school. She still needs to talk about everything she saw and did in China so she can process it all. Next week after school we are hoping to meet with a friend who has been to Starfish and can feel the same connection to the place and the children we do. Sharing is good. 
To facilitate that I have made a generic travel DVD, a DVD about Starfish and the children, and one just on our amazing Panda trip. For good measure I have made 3 for friends interested in specific children. That is 6 in total. Gotta love the new technology.
I am also caught up in the new referrals for adoption on "the china adopt talk site". Last week I read that if only 7% of Christians adopted there would be no orphans. Mind boggling.

No comments: