Isabel is going back to China.....and now we are home

Isabel is going back to China.....and now we are home
we will be here until all our kids have a family of their own

Friday, June 6, 2008

I wish there was more to tell you...

I would love to post pictures of Megan and her new family and Anthony and his new family. Especially I would so like to post pretty photos of any of the sixteen remaining Starfish and their forever families, but I can not because there are none....for now. I hear whisperings of some to come but just not now.

Of course, now there are even more children residing at the foster home on the fifth floor in Xi'an, but we don't know them and so don't have the same connection that we had with
 "our kids". 

I am just going to have to learn to be patient here.......not an easy thing for me. Meanwhile I busy myself planning our trip for next year. Trying to decide where to go and how we can be of best service and praying for all those without families of their own all over the world today.

No comments: