Isabel is going back to China.....and now we are home

Isabel is going back to China.....and now we are home
we will be here until all our kids have a family of their own

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bad friend and another adoption...

I just haven't had a moment to phone Brittany yet. The time that I usually chose is dinner time and if we are off schedule when we are done it is usually too late Eastern time to phone. I did email and I will phone. To be continued.....

Starfish reporting that Nathaniel will be adopted this Sunday. He will be called Will and his home will be the great USA. Hope to get a photo and find a blog. To be continued......

Heard from Megan's Mum. She is doing well and more! Beautiful pictures also sent. She and her sister are a sweet pair. To be continued....

1 comment:

grimmfour said...

Hi Norma, You left a comment on my Road to Abigail Blog. I would love to email and find out more about what it was like to adopt your daughter at four since our Lian Qing will be five when we get her. There's loads of info on infants ,it's harder to find info on older children. Hearing about your expierence would be of great interst to me. My email is Grimmfour@hotmail.com
Thanks& God Bless, Lori Grimm