Isabel is going back to China.....and now we are home

Isabel is going back to China.....and now we are home
we will be here until all our kids have a family of their own

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Only a Rose.........

Breanna and Heather are adopted and I think with their new families or very soon.
A lovely family in the Netherlands is waiting for our sweet Cailean.
We heard nothing of Jade's adoption at all and a coupla others came and went without a word.

Amanda is busy with a whole new set of babies and doesn't have much to say about the adoptions.
I understand.
Much as I would love all the juicey details it is enough that they are quietly happening and I am grateful
to be able to follow quite a few of the children on their family blogs or facebook. It really is a small world
and a close community.

Be patient little Rose. Soon it will be your time.

Thanks be to God and blessings on all the new families.

I hope and pray all is well at Starfish and all the newbies find homes too.
I hope Amanda stays strong.

No comments: