Isabel is going back to China.....and now we are home

Isabel is going back to China.....and now we are home
we will be here until all our kids have a family of their own

Monday, February 11, 2008

Asian Journey about to begin.....


We made a promise at Isabel's adoption ceremony to one day bring her back to China. As she has gotten older I have been brainstorming as to how we were going to do that. We decided on a three week trip to Xi'an in Shaanxi province where we will volunteer at a special needs foster home. We will see what else is in store for us once we are there. Our flights have been booked since early November and our visas were obtained in short order. It is time to get packing!!! We leave in 2 1/2 weeks on March 3.....which is why I am holding my head as if I am wondering what the heck have I done now!!

No comments: