Isabel is going back to China.....and now we are home

Isabel is going back to China.....and now we are home
we will be here until all our kids have a family of their own

Thursday, February 28, 2008

No really...the real official packing date...

Today was not only a  lovely spring day but we got to go to Church and watch all three of our girls serve at Mass. It was special and a fitting farewell, which continued at a bon voyage dinner after school. Nothing to do now but go and enjoy. I thought I was going to miss the trip completely because I scratched my cornea and the pain was hideous...thought I had taken my eye out. Doc said it would be ok and I wore a patch and it is slowly improving. I guess it was divine intervention because our flight got moved up and now we have 2 extra days. If I hadn't hurt my eye I would have had to refuse the flight so how lucky are we? Just a few last minute things to throw in our bags in the morning and then hop a plane over to Vancouver around 7ish. We can spend some time exploring and board our Air China flight at 1230pm. Our flight is 11 hours to Beijing. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers!!! When next you hear from us we will be in China.

No comments: