Isabel is going back to China.....and now we are home

Isabel is going back to China.....and now we are home
we will be here until all our kids have a family of their own

Friday, February 15, 2008

Procrastinating...

This time in 2 weeks we will be sitting in Vancouver Airport passing the time until our Air China flight leaves for Beijing. I now have a pile of things on my bedroom dresser but have yet to pack.
If I leave it till the last minute I am thinking I won't over do it!! Strange logic and so unlike me. I am packing three outfits each. I am taking one medium size case with both of our things in it. Isabel will have her backpack with her on the plane things and I will have mine, plus the camera case. We are traveling on a hope and a prayer. Hope I bring everything we need and praying everything we need we will have. Feeling good about it.

No comments: