Isabel is going back to China.....and now we are home

Isabel is going back to China.....and now we are home
we will be here until all our kids have a family of their own

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pray for the people in China...


A massive earthquake has hit China and the epicentre was a mere hour or two outside of Chengdu which holds such happy memories for Isabel and I. I can only imagine how devastating it must have been and of all the suffering and grief the people are enduring now.

 I emailed Amanda who is still in Shanghai with Emily and she said all the children are fine but were outside of the Home and that there was some damage to the building. That is all I know.
I am thankful the kids and the nannies and all our friends there are okay.

Our prayers are for the injured and their families and for the those who have lost their homes and loved ones. We pray that help will be there for any and all who need it. My heart goes out to them.

No comments: