Isabel is going back to China.....and now we are home

Isabel is going back to China.....and now we are home
we will be here until all our kids have a family of their own

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Someone is traveling...

Benjamin (see photo below under Apr 13 post)....soon to be Anthony.... will be meeting his new Mom and Dad this weekend!!!!! They have been waiting to bring him home since last August for heavens sake!! He is going to be one happy little guy especially once he hits the USA and meets his three brothers. I forgot to ask his Mom if I could share her blog so I can't link you up but I surely will do that when I can. So please say a prayer for a safe journey and a smooth transition for this family. 
Now we wait for Gabriel, Jasmine and Danielle's families to come and take them home.
One down and 19 to go.

No comments: