Isabel is going back to China.....and now we are home

Isabel is going back to China.....and now we are home
we will be here until all our kids have a family of their own

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thanks Brooke...

I got an email from a new friend today. Her name is Brooke and she is 12 and she and her Mom and Aunt spent a week in early April at Starfish. She linked us up to her blog and I have just read it and was so happy to see more photos of our old young  friends. (will check if I can pass on her link) I want to know lots more about Brooke and her family and have a million questions.  Isabel will be over the moon when she gets home from school!! She still misses the children so much.

Sadly they to had the sad experience of one of the babies dying. This is disturbing to me.
I will need to think and pray about it for a while.

No comments: